Wednesday, August 14, 2013

2012-2013, What a GREAT year!

As this year comes to an end, I am at a loss for words... as I am both sad and happy. Sad, because I will miss the sweet things said, and the learning that happened with this classroom family, on a day-to-day basis, but I am also happy, thankful, and feeling blessed for this past year and getting to teach all of you! I am so proud of all of my first grade friends! We had such a fabulous year! I have prepared a video of the learning that took place this past year, in room 19.



Our sweet classroom family!

Thank you for my sweet keepsakes! So thoughtful!












THANK YOU!

I'm Glad I was your Teacher
"I'm glad I was your teacher,
I've come to love you so.
I can't believe the end is here.
I hate to see you go.
Remember all the fun we had,
in all the things we did.
But most of all remember...
You're a Very Special Kid!"
-Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment