Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

I want to take a moment to wish all the Mothers, Step-Mothers, and Grandmothers, a very Happy Mother's Day today. You all do so much for us and we are so grateful. We had a great time in class remembering those that care for us and how much love we have for you. I hope everyone had a great weekend celebrating their Mommy! Thank you MOMS! You are the best!





I also want to take a moment to thank my own mother! I would not be where I am today, or be the person I am, without her guidance, love, and support. I truly feel she is the one who lit the fire and passion for me to have such a love for children and teaching. I am so thankful for her wonderful, caring example! Thank you MOM!
Here are pictures of my mom and me (as either a kindergartener or first grader, and the other is a little more recent)!


"My Mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. I attribute all my success in my life to the moral, intellectual, and physical education I received from her." 
- George Washington

4 comments:

  1. It was very nice to get Mother's Day notes from class. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved it! Because I know Mia made it with all her heart. <3 I want to wish all the Mommy's a very Happy Mother's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always enjoy receiving hand made cards for Mother's Day ... Thank you Bella, mommy loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful picture of you and your mother :-) !!

    ReplyDelete