Sunday, September 30, 2012

We are Authors and Illustrators


During our Writer’s Workshop, we have been writing books! We are all authors and illustrators! Check out some of these EXCELLENT writers at work!

Our class' collection of publishings!

Mia, hard at work, illustrating one of her pages in her book!

Mia's wonderful book about the Jungle!

Aiden's awesome book about Sharks!

Cindy's outstanding journal entry about our class!

Anthony sharing one of his many publishings with the rest of the class!


We have a class full of wonderful writers! I love seeing our self-published library continue to GROW!



2 comments:

  1. I just love this blog Mrs. Hiner! One...I am able to see Mia at work and second...I love pictures!! Thank you so much! This is awesome,awesome,awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am so glad you are reading and enjoying it! That is so wonderful, and you are so very welcome! I love doing it! :)

      Delete