Sunday, September 30, 2012

ME boxes


Students were encouraged to bring a shoebox, from home, filled with 5 important things to share with the rest of the class; helping with our community building and getting to better know one another. We had a great turnout! Everyone brought items to share and talked about how and why it was important to them. I loved seeing what everyone chose to bring and hearing the other students ask questions to who was sharing, they seemed to really enjoy 
this! Here are some picture of our fun time sharing!






  


4 comments:

  1. I thought this was a wonderful idea! Not only was Mia excited but she was a tad shy at the thought of speaking in front of everyone. But I know that this did help her get over her shyness. As well as for the other children. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing! Yes, Mia did Fabulous! She is continuing to share in class when there are opportunities, she is doing GREAT! :)

      Delete
  2. Great idea with this blog I love seeing my Joseph at school having a great time! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS! That is my goal, so I am so glad you are enjoying it! Thank you for sharing!

      Delete