Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Give Me FIVE


We have a saying in class, GIVE ME FIVE! I say this with my hand in the air to get everyones’ attention and everyone sings a song. My students are so sweet that they sing this song on their own to get everyone quiet for any speaker who needs to speak. Here is a short video of my wonderful and considerate singers! 

video


“Eyes are watching, ears are listening, mouths are closed, feet are still, hands are very quiet it’s time for you to try it, a heart that cares, a heart that cares.” 

3 comments:

  1. It's so neat to see what the kids are doing and to follow along as they're learning. Thanks, Mrs. Hiner, for such a detailed site! Aubrey loves your class and says you're such a nice teacher.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I am so glad you are enjoying it, that is my goal! Aubrey is such a hard worker and such a great leader in the classroom! Thank you so much for sharing! :)

      Delete
  2. We really like your blog! Its a great way to see whats going on in the classroom. Thanks again for your investment into our children's lives!

    CA

    ReplyDelete