Sunday, September 30, 2012

COOKIE Party


The students were so excited for our cookie party and asked for me to share pictures on the blog, so I promised I would! Last Friday we had a small celebration (a.k.a. COOKIE PARTY) for getting another jar full of marbles. Like I have posted before, this is a positive reinforcement reward system for the whole class. They have to work TOGETHER to receive a handful of marbles to try and fill our mason jar.  They work so hard for this, so of course we "party" when we get it! Here are some goofy pictures of the kiddos enjoying their cookies! 





2 comments:

  1. Meghan Whitman -Keegan's MommyOctober 5, 2012 at 5:26 AM

    There's my baby girl! We enjoy having you as Keegan's teacher and she always loves getting the little notes you leave for her. We put them up on the 'fridge, and she has been excelling lately! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! Yes, she has been doing so AWESOME! So proud of her! :)

      Delete